As a small business grows, it may reach a critical point in which it needs professional financial guidance, but does not have the resources to hire a CFO or controller full-time. If this is the case for you, it may be time to consider the part-time CFO services from R.L. Hinton, CPA, PC.
We serve as the outsourced CFO consultant your business needs to manage its growth, offering the following benefits:
- A clarified financial outlook : It’s a powerful thing to know exactly where your company sits financially. Your part-time CFO offers cohesive financial reports and insights that only a certified professional can deliver.
- Better decision-making : With a part-time CFO, you’ll have the information and data you need to more accurately project how your business will grow. You’ll understand where to make investments in your business and how to ensure you can expand in a sustainable way.
- Strong oversight : There’s great peace of mind that comes with knowing that an experienced and knowledgeable professional is overseeing, managing and improving the financial health of your company on a regular basis.
- Improved controls : If employee theft or waste is a concern of yours, a part-time CFO will set up the right controls to increase profits and make sure your business is not throwing money away.
- Tax benefits : Through sound planning, your business can reduce its tax liability and free up more cash to reinvest in the company. An outsourced CFO has expertise in the tax code and can identify deductions and tax credits you might not know exist.
- Well-managed transactions : If you need to engage in the sale of your business or the purchase of another business, your part-time CFO will help you approach this process in an effective and responsible way.
Meet with a skilled outsourced CFO today
When you work with R.L. Hinton, you gain access to a part-time CFO who gives your small business the support and guidance it needs to truly grow. For a free initial consultation, give us a call at 770-729-4470.